Travel Trade Sales Director - Shanghai and International Market立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 10052910 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort 发布日期 2023/07/13
As a Travel Trade Sales Director, you will be responsible for a specific market(s) in formulating and driving the execution of sales strategy, and account optimization for vacation and leisure business. Reporting directly to Director, Travel Trade Sales, and this role is vital to the sustainable business growth from Shanghai, and international core markets.
The position and team primarily manage a portfolio of contracted partners in the region, facilitated by the jobholder’s deep understanding of the travel trade industry from a sales and distribution standpoint. He/She will also manage contracted in-market partners and other non-contracted distributors. These contracted partners include major traditional and online travel agencies. The position and team have to drive all business development efforts to facilitate sales conversions from travel trade partners, and bring in guests from the responsible source markets into Shanghai Disney Resort.
Moreover, these partners have different business models and focuses, and the candidate is required to work closely with Director, Travel Trade Sales to adapt constantly the ever-evolving business environment in different markets by formulating appropriate strategies and tactics to mobilize travel trade partners, in order to meet revenue goals. Apart from managing core product availability and itinerary inclusion issues with the travel trade partners, he/she needs to lead the team to be the primary owner of all clients and markets-related activities. These include channel marketing promotions (e.g. point-of-sales materials, co-op advertising, B2C sales events), product education efforts for all levels within these partners, regular collection and evaluation of market intelligence, identify synergy opportunity with integrated platform etc. With the limited resources, this position needs to constantly lead and optimize resource allocation, and review the distribution effectiveness of each account.
- Achieve revenue target of admission and hotel room by formulating sales and promotion plans for Shanghai Disney Resort products and events to the travel trade in the assigned sales regions.
- Deepen penetration and market presence in different trade channels; formulate sales and promotion initiatives with trade partners that contribute to the bottom-line and review timely on the distribution efficiency of existing account portfolio.
- Develop plans and identify online & offline synergy opportunities.
- Develop, plan, and drive tactical promotions execution, travel fair tactics or advertising campaigns with key partners, to maximize revenue and exposure from the responsible sales regions.
- Identify the appropriate segment and timing for promotion to maximize effectiveness in reaching sales targets.
- Critically assess and allocate resources (i.e. co-op marketing budget) for each individual account under own trade portfolio with an objective to assure cost effectiveness to yield the best return (quantified in attendance, room-nights, and promotion exposure) from responsible sales regions.
- Develop and execute to conduct regular trade education with travel trade partners.
- Coach and guide team to updated account information, trade and competitors’ intelligence via company dedicated Sales Management System.
- Responsible for reporting to sales leader in time to understanding the market dynamics
- Ensure efficient internal and external communication; maintain a close relationship with all accounts and sales performance and provide constructive guidance on maximizing sales opportunity of each account.
- Actively participate and provide insights into the preparation of Annual Operating Budget and Quarterly Business planning.
- Provide status updates and periodical sales reports to senior management and internal partners. This will include weekly, monthly, yearly and ad hoc reports.
- Collaborate with Marketing, RMA and Sales Strategy & Planning to develop channel sales short and long-term sales strategies, products, and promotions for peak and gap periods.
- Act as role model and coaching the sales team to manage accounts effectively and efficiently; ensuring the sales team adheres to the standard sales process and account management framework
- Request to have solid experience of travel trade experience, plus strong business acumen to identify potential area for business growth and hence prioritization on his/her job focuses. He/She should possess a strong trade network in the responsible sales regions to add value to both the team and company. The candidate needs to possess a high degree of sales savvy and strong negotiation skills, in order to facilitate and deliver complex business deals that maximize marketing exposure and commercial value gains for Shanghai Disney Resort
- Strong leadership skills and be able to exhibit a highly innovative business development mindset, to fuel continuous drive in securing new sales opportunities.
- Require strong negotiation skills to manage a portfolio of trade accounts across multiple sales regions. It involves relatively high complexity in dealing with scarce resource allocation - balancing cost and benefit between the company and travel agents, motivating the trade in a sustainable manner with the ultimate goal of delivering results that in-line with the expectations. This position is highly results-oriented and should be able to work under enormous pressure.
- Externally, the position has frequent interaction with key management of travel trade partners. Interpersonal skills of negotiation, relating and building rapport are of utmost importance.
- Internally, the candidate has to work frequently with other cross functions including Distribution Marketing on trade promotional projects, Sales Planning & Business integration on new product initiatives, Sales Services and Finance team on routine operational issues.
- Proven ability to lead multi-functional projects but with prioritization to gain the efficiency.
- At least 15+ years’ working experience in relevant industry with five or more years in key account management and sales and marketing is preferred, with minimum 10+ people management experience.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with internal teams and external clients;
- Proven ability to translate plan to action in provided time with experience in strategic planning and problem solving, with the ability to lead multi-functional projects
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook);
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 华特迪士尼公司 (公司):
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Shanghai Intl Theme Park Company, Ltd., 即我们称为 Shanghai Disney Resort 业务的一部分。
您理解并同意，当您在本网站提交位于中国内地的工作的申请时，您和本工作申请相关的个人信息将会被分享给The Walt Disney Family of Companies的其他成员且储存在中国内地以外的地区或国家。 The Walt Disney Family of Companies将遵守适用的信息保护法规和The Walt Disney Company招聘隐私政策