Specialist, External Communications立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 604568BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 上海, 中国(大陆） 工作发布公司 上海迪士尼度假区 发布日期 2019/03/12
职位介绍This position will support the External Communications function of the Public Affairs team at Shanghai Disney Resort. The position will assist in executing the overall external communications strategy for the resort, while also support the English language services of the External Communications function.
The successful candidate will be working in a very dynamic and fast paced environment with a heavy focus on external communications activities to support the resort’s reputation management. He or she will also collaborate with various stakeholders and teams to ensure quality and accuracy in English language material. The daily work scope will include message development and review, editorial and publication management, media event management, external promotions and more.
This position will report to Communications Manager, Public Affairs.
- Support the development of and execute external communication strategies, campaigns, processes and channels that support the business objectives of Shanghai Disney Resort
- Develop and maintain relations with local-based foreign media and expat media
- Develop and communicate key messages and information related to the development and future operations of the resort.
- Organize media roundtables and special event logistics
- Ensure that all English language communication is accurate, timely and professionally written
- Ensure that guidelines for the proper use of nomenclature, grammar, graphics and names are met in every communication piece. Ensure that all communication pieces reflect legal and relevant guidelines
- Monitor public opinion which affects Shanghai Disney Resort’s reputation and business, and implement timely actions which assist in managing such issues
- Accomplish assignments effectively, accurately and within established timeframe. Manage both external vendors and internal stakeholders relevant to each individual projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Public Affairs, Journalism, Communications or other relevant areas
- 2+ years of related professional experience
- Native level of English is required
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese is a plus
- Extensive English writing experience
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required
- Proficiency in publishing, graphics design, photo and video editing software is a plus
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate across various teams to implement communication strategies and plans
- Ability to identify, develop and deliver key messages to targeted audiences
- Strong client service, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly creative, with ability to identify unique channels, mediums and manners to effectively communicate and inspire
- Problem solving and conflict management skills
- Keen interest in on-going process creation and improvement
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in crisis situations and handle projects with immediate delivery schedules
- Experience working in a multinational corporate environment
关于 华特迪士尼公司 (公司):
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属 上海国际主题乐园有限公司, 即我们称为 上海迪士尼度假区 的业务部门的一部分。